Saturday 10 May 2014

Topless Pulp Fiction @ToplessPulp You have to try it!

I have just twincountered (met via Twitter) a most fabulous group of girls who champion the expression of many beliefs through baring their upper torsos in public places while reading mainly pulp fiction. Based in New York, their most popular meeting place seems to be Central Park, where they take advantage of (I believe, though US law is a complete mystery to me) a law or by-law that expressly allows chest baring of both sexes where the baring of either is permissible. If that makes any sense. They sometimes meet to bare all, though not in public places. How fabulous is that?

I am unlikely ever to attend their heart-warming (though, at this time of year, it is more likely to be nipple-hardening) get-togethers, yet hope they will honour me by reading one of my books in my absence. To that end, I have made 'Coffee with Cock', an anthology of erotic short stories, free for download this Sunday and Monday (11th and 12th of May) and encourage you all to snaffle a copy and join with them.

Get your copy here - free only on 11th and 12th of May 2014

Take off those tops! Cast away those under-wired prisons, those oppressors of mammarian expression, and feel the breeze; just feel the breeze! We have showers here to quell the May sunshine, yet I am out there - they are out there - enjoying every moment of freedom. It feels a little naughty, yet it feels perfectly right. Go on! Try it. Feel the benefits.

Please take a look at these girls and prepare to be thrilled, moved, enraptured and (ironically) uplifted by their exploits. The movement is growing and they are actively looking for converts. Be brave and  join them in their carefree crusade.





No comments:

Post a Comment