Tuesday 27 May 2014

Literal Fantasies: life imitating art #erotic #novella

A few years ago, I was contacted by an extraordinary woman via a site on which I was posting stories, who explained that she and her group of friends - all shop workers -  loved to read erotica to each other at their 'Literal fantasy' evenings, where they got a little tipsy, got a little naughty, but most of all simply had a good laugh. My stories were amongst their favourites, she said, and simply wanted to thank me.

I was, quite naturally, intrigued, had never imagined reading erotica to be anything more than a sordid solitary experience. I offered to write a story especially for them, including them all plus a fictional character of my own making, a male writer who would join them for one special day. The girls were very pleased with my efforts, said it brought them a lot of pleasure, but unfortunately, due mostly to time constraints on my part, our correspondence very sadly fizzled out.

If you are one of those amazing ladies who inspired me so, I'd love to hear from you, to renew our acquaintance, and maybe even - now that I am a little bolder - join you for an erotic evening of reading naughty shorties and perhaps even engage in the mutual snapping of saucy photos of which you were so enamoured.

Does anyone else reading this engage in such group behaviour? I am intrigued!

If you do, perhaps you could read this short extract from the novella inspired by those gorgeous girls and, well, you know, do naughty stuff to each other. Or something. Blush. And, if you enjoy it, perhaps you could download the whole thing and make a night of it. Dear me! I'm all hot and bothered now...

See 'Literal Fantasies' on Amazon

Extract from 'Literal Fantasies'.

I ordered a soft drink and looked around at the shining glass and chrome. The reflections were confusing, made the mirrored room look much bigger than it really was. The floor plan was a letter T, with the bar - staffed by a smart, young blonde guy - along one of the long sides, opposite the door. I found a spot in the T’s crossbar, where I could see all of the tables, and sat down. Where were the girls?

I was alone but for two blokes sitting at the junction of the T who were talking business a little louder than they needed.

After a couple of anxious minutes, Sue strode in and went straight to the bar. She looked great - blonde spiky hair contrasting beautifully with the black Lycra - and would have turned my head whether I knew her or not. The two guys looked at her very approvingly, but she blanked all three of us. She paid from the little black clutch-bag she carried and came to sit in the corner a couple of tables from me. I caught her eye and smiled but her face showed no reaction. Where were the others? From its parallel, opposite world, my reflection stared back at me and smoothed down its hair. When I refocused back on Sue, she'd placed her right boot on her left knee and I noticed her dress had ridden up. A triangle of red was peeping from between her thighs. She seemed oblivious, took out a tiny file and abstractedly started to smooth her nails.

‘Excuse me.’ She unexpectedly spoke to me. Her voice was somehow different. ‘Has there been two women in here?’ Her blue eyes dared me to look down. I shook my head. She coughed, raised her voice and addressed the two middle-aged men. Their circular table was a car crash of coffee cups, mobile phones, papers and binders. A laptop was partially buried by the carnage. ‘Boys, have you seen two women come in here?’
As they turned they flushed, tried hard not to stare at her crotch, but failed miserably. They exchanged glances and shook their heads.
‘N…n…no. Join us till they get here if you like.’
The one who spoke scraped his shiny, tubular chair back and began to stand. 'What are you drinking?’
Sue’s patronising tilt of the head and half smile knocked him back into his seat. She was playing this really well and continued as if he’d never spoken.
‘Wonder where they are?’ Her dress rode up more as she sank into the seat. Crimson silk filled my vision. Then she spoke to herself: ‘Hope I’ve got the right place.’
The men eyed her up and down, turned to each other and smirked, then settled back into their sales projections.

Sue waited about a minute then stood and pulled her knickers down to her knees. She sat back down and continued filing. My head spun. What if they look at her again? What if someone else comes over? The waiter? How can she explain what she’s done? Come on Sue, what are you playing at? The tension was unbearable. Her head nodded slightly, rhythmically, as though she were counting time. After about ten seconds, she dipped forwards. When she sat back up her knickers were around her ankles. Again she counted to ten then stepped out of them, finished her drink and got up to go, leaving the expensive-looking underwear on the white tiled floor. As she passed my table she stopped, bent over and rubbed an imaginary scuff from her boots while pushing her beautiful bare arse into my face. The ruler marks were almost gone. Then she straightened up, pulled down her tight dress and strode to the door.

‘Miss! Excuse me!’ At my words, she stopped and turned. I retrieved her knickers from the corner. The ghost of her body resided in them, decanted its warmth into my fingers. ‘You dropped these.’
I calmly walked towards her and she too stepped forwards. We met in front of the two guys and I handed over my find. Pens poised, they stopped their patter and once again became Sue’s playthings. She wedged her bag under her arm, opened up the bunched material and examined it, sniffed it.
‘Don’t think so…’ and she frowned, quizzically placed an index finger on her chin and looked down. A white pearl pierced her tongue and it rolled sensuously across her lips. She pinched the hem of her dress between the thumb and index finger of her right hand and paused. Three highly aroused males held their breath in disbelief. In time with our rising cocks, her hand inched the material up her smooth, bronzed thighs. Higher… so slowly… higher still. Oh, my. I didn’t believe what I was witnessing. One of the men gulped. My mouth suddenly watered and I swallowed as quietly as I could. When her hand reached the diamante-pierced belly button she stopped. The flesh below it was shaved bare and a silver ring pierced her labia. Aimed at her slit, in black felt-tip, was an arrow pointing down to her peeping clit. Above it she had scribed ‘LICK HERE’ in an intricately scrolled font. I looked up at her face and shook my head in wonder. Again she was silently counting: four… five…
‘So I did. Thank you!’

She pulled down and smoothed her dress, wiggled her bottom then turned and swept from the room. The heavy glass door swung closed, but our three mouths were still wide open.
Then I saw Cath at the foot of the ‘T’, noticed she was covertly holding a camera beneath the table. I’d no idea how long she’d been there; with Sue in that form, the roof could have fallen in and we wouldn’t have noticed. The men looked up at me, then at each other, incredulous grins on their ruddy features.
‘Fucking hell, Geoff. Did you see that?’
‘Jesus! Lick here… fuck me!’
Laughter erupted from their pursed lips.
‘Where were they, mate? The knickers… where did you find them?’
‘Just on the floor, over there.’
They turned to look. I shrugged and started to move towards Cath. She stood before I got to her. Her eyes motioned to the door and we left together.

Head bowed, she whispered as we walked.
‘Wow, Harry. That was great. She’ll have got a buzz from that. Well done.’ She squeezed my forearm ‘I knew you’d be right for this, soon as I read your first story.’
‘This is an extraordinary day! She’s an extraordinary girl…’
‘It’s not over yet, by any means. But I didn’t think she’d go so far, so soon. Your presence is affecting her… well, affecting us all in some way. What did she write? Well, Vicky wrote it for her - Sue's spelling is awful.’
‘Lick here, with an arrow, pointing down, you know, to her...' I wasn't sure how to describe what I had seen, 'her labia ring?’
Cath doubled up in a fit of constrained giggles and almost fell to the floor. Then she stopped, tightened her lips and screwed up her nose.




No comments:

Post a Comment