Thursday 22 May 2014

Box - my Lush competition entry #erotica

I honestly wasn't going to bother. Thought I'd let this one pass me by. I don't need the money, certainly don't need the hassle. Hassle you say? Yes, hassle. Writing is a painstaking occupation, involving punctuation paradoxes, grammatical gobbledygook, and vocabularial vortices. Nothing is what it seems. Every mark - down to the slightest smudge - on every page is examined and tested, interrogated with rubber hoses and anglepoised lamps till they pass muster. I love it, but I hate it. Like a Guinness and Marmite Martini.

Anyway. I did. And in only 2500 words. And it's here:

(The link has been removed. This torrid tale plus eleven further stories are now published in ' The Big Bag of Sexy Allsorts', a tooth-rotting collection of concise erotica, available now exclusively on Amazon.)

Hope you can spare a moment to read it. And if you do, maybe even gift me a minute more to leave a comment. I would be so grateful, I may even contemplate that Skype sex session you're constantly bugging me for. Naughty boy! And girl! :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment