Thursday 1 January 2015

Measuring up: part 1. A naughty story in four parts to kick the year off with a bang!



The rule's coldness was reflected in its steely-grey prismatic perfection. Engraved meticulously along its length, black incremental notches numbered in unerring sequence, offered me simple yet particularly mind-boggling data. 9. No more; no less. 

Of course, I had heard rumour of such prodigious appendages, though this was the first I had personally encountered. I stared at the markings on my measuring stick and manhandled the young man's manhood once more to better align the two equally stiff rods. Knowing both would be affected by my immediate presence, I held them lightly and infrequently, thus introducing as little error as possible, though knew error would indeed be incurred. On the one hand, as the metal rule warmed, it expanded, thus underestimating the throbbing object aligned with it; on the other hand, my every touch pumped a greater volume of blood into the fleshy rod and hence created a greater length. Similarly, both expanded if I breathed on them, though the physical processes that caused the expansion were dissimilar: heat caused the particles in the rule to vibrate more vigorously, thus pushing them further apart and making the metal expand; in the penis's case, though the effect of my warm exhalation was the same, the cause of its expansion was of an entirely different and rather circuitous nature. As my breath caressed his genitals, I knew the man imagined me taking his member between my lips; the thought created excitement - a release of chemicals, a quickening of the heart - that was further manifested in his already painfully swollen flesh. In layman's terms, the thought I might suck him off turned him on. Indeed, it turned me on too. In response to my arousal, I breathed more heavily, and hence his cock swelled even more. It was a loop within a loop.

After dipping my head, ostensibly to better read the rule, I fumbled with the twin rods once more and scratched my pencil on my chart. 9.3. In addition to data collecting, I was conducting a series of impromptu queries that were not strictly within my remit:
How much bigger could this fucker get?
How much closer dare I get?
And,
Do its length and my mouth's proximity demonstrate any mathematical correlation?
'Everything okay?'
His voice was a husky whisper. My response was similarly strained.
'Yes, fine.' I cleared my throat. 'Just making sure I'm reading the length correctly. It keeps..,' Dipping my head again, I squinted at the rule and pursed my lips. At this distance I could smell his precum before it actually appeared., 'it keeps changing.'
The glistening liquid suddenly oozed from his peeping slit. A dewy drop formed on his tip then slowly lowered itself on a silken thread and settled on his naked thigh. While the thread remained extant, a tiny pool spread out across his hairless skin till it reached the size of an unfurled, unused condom. We watched it together, tacitly and reverently, both transfixed by the obscene beauty. Handing him a tissue, I smiled coyly.
'You're not going to...'
The dabbing tissue both severed the thread and broke the spell. He shook his head.
'No, not unless you...'
Temptation was driving me, though professionalism had her foot on the brake. At that moment, both were in perfect balance. Despite my hot and sticky body, I shivered.

Read the conclusion of this torrid tale plus - extremely generously, I feel - nine further stories in 'Measuring up', my latest collection of concise erotica, available now exclusively on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment