Tuesday 23 December 2014

Merry thingie and a happy blah blah

Hi
No content today. No candid revelations. No opinionated nonsense (And for a girl who can't say no, that's a lot of negativity).

I've just dropped in to wish you a very merry Christmas and an extremely sssssssensual New Year. Okay.  A quick kiss if you must. An avuncular hug. Er, my uncle never did tongues. And he never squeezed my ass. That hand on my tit is bordering on incest. And the one sliding up my skirt and into my tiny knickers is little short of... of... Mmm, orgasmic. You have a lovely touch. And now your clothes are falling off, and so are mine. Funny how a quick kiss can speedily develop into naked 69. In my head, at least. 

In April, when I began this blog, I was all about writing and other everyday stuff. Now, after eight frenzied months, it's almost exclusively sexual. I have deviated; degenerated. And it's your fault! Yes, you! Observing. Measuring. Expecting. My occasional cheekiness has metamorphosed into full-on naughtiness. As I said above, I'm a girl who can't say no. No to teasing. No to showing you naughty selfies. To autobiographical erotica. And now, to masturbating on cam. Look what I have become! It is an addiction. The buzz is addictive. It is eating up my spare time, stealing my life. In the new year, I will get a grip. I must, before I go too far, before people close to me are hurt by it.

Wow. Another word-selfie. I'm so far up my own arse these days, you can see me on the tip of my own tongue.

Anyway. As I said above, merry thingie and a happy blah blah (as you may have gathered, I don't do holiday stuff, simply cannot do the heady hedonism, the galloping gluttony). I'll see you in 2015. And  I promise to be in control. Well-balanced. More civilised.

Finally:
Say sober, stay safe, while staying as sexy as you are. You don't need a drink to have fun. Certainly don't need one to get laid. Have fun, but keep your self-respect.

Lovingly and respectfully,
Alexandra :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment