Tuesday 18 July 2017

Hurry! While stocks last! Grab your free 'Big Bag of Sexy Allsorts'!

Hi,
I hope you are both happy and healthy. And when I say both, I don't mean both of you, the two people who read this blog, as I am pretty certain only one person reads it. Thanks Mum. I mean ... Well, you know what I mean. Happy and healthy I hope you are, how ever many of you are out there. Not the best of starts, I know. This language of ours, the one that enriches the world and enables vast tracts of people from various races and cultures to communicate (or not, as the case may be), is both vague and precise in almost equal measure. English. I love it!

I wrote a story. I wrote another. This went on for a while until I had a few. I then filtered them, binned several, edited the remainder and stuck them together into a little book, a book so small it can fit onto a chip smaller than a full stop, yet can fill your head till your brain explodes. That's progress for you! I called it 'The big bag of sexy allsorts', as it is just that. There are stories that defy genre stereotypes and others that simply defy belief. There is one that is straight from the heart, that exposes me so ghastily/gloriously that I can barely stand to look at it at all. One arouses me (yes, still, after all this time) instantly, has me reaching into unspeakable parts with unspeakable ferocity to do even more unspeakable things. One is sweet. One is sour. And one - probably - tastes of earwax. And then there are others that simply make me smile. Anyway. Either way. It is free. For a couple of days it is free. And it's here:




I love liquorice allsorts almost as much as sex itself and so would love Bertie Bassett to do me with his big, fat and deliciously-ribbed liquorice dick. Just like on the cover. Come on, Bertie, give it to me. Oh, yes. Oh, god. Oh, fuck. Mmmmmmm. More pages stuck together... 

Till next time,
Alexandra xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment