Sunday 19 March 2017

Four more Naughty Nibbles!

Exciting times indeed! Book 8 of my individually-wrapped erotica series is about to hit the shelves. This, believe it or not, is symmetry enough for me to justify this little note. As those who know me will know, I need little if any justification for anything I do. The stories are:

Book 5: Single again.

Recently separated after a brief but sordid affair, Karen decides a new start in a new home would be beneficial. Incredibly, she finds she is already intimately acquainted with the rude and arrogant owner of the cottage she has set her heart on, and shamelessly decides to use this fact to her advantage.

Book 6: Truth will always out.

Jimmy's affair with his wife's twin sister - the wife of his best friend, Steve - is wildly irresponsible, but it pales beside his online fling with the mysterious American beauty he knows simply as Rae.

Book 7: Coffee with cock.

A young man muses over the female clientele in a bustling coffee shop, with candid commentary from his willing, eager and constantly throbbing companion.

Book 8: First time: last time.

While visiting his terminally ill wife in hospital, Adam meets a distraught young woman on the stairs. The encounter leads to a consuming passion, overwhelming guilt, and an extraordinary revelation.

They can - as can all my written works - be found on my Amazon page:


Go on, make your weekend and mine by snapping one up! Then take me to your bed/comfy chair/sofa and fastidiously feast your hands, eyes and mind on my naughty bits, while I contemplate something more nourishing than Spam for my Sunday roast.

Books 5 to 7 are tagged, 'A tasty morsel of mouthwatering erotica', which they are and - along with books 1 to 4 - are taken from my erotic anthology, 'Coffee with Cock'. Book 8 is the first short to be taken from 'Sensual ghosts' an erotic anthology with a paranormal slant and thus has the slightly amended tag, 'A tasty morsel of paranormal erotica'. As you can see, I put a lot of thought into this.

Hope you like the covers. Hope you enjoy the content (a tasty snippet of First time: last time follows the photos). Hope you enjoy the rest of what has been, in these parts at least, a wet and windy weekend.
Take care,
Alexandra


Brief extract from 'First time: last time':

We kicked up pebbles as we ran between car and house then kissed long and hard in the rain-rattled shelter of the porch. As soon as the front door was closed and we’d kicked off our shoes, her tits were out and I sucked on her delicious, firm flesh then sank to my knees to kiss her lusciously taut belly. Laughing, she freed herself from my grip and ran for the stairs, knocking something over in the darkness and cursing even more crudely than usual. I turned on the stairs’ light, caught up with her on about step seven, and pulled her jeans and panties down to her knees as she playfully struggled to be free. Her cunt was delectably smooth, the first completely shaven female crotch I’d ever seen in the flesh. I was shocked and simply stared in lust and wonder.
She seized her chance, wriggled free from her nether clothing and started to scamper up the remaining carpeted steps. I caught her ankle and she froze, arse towards me as if in ritual presentation. Her tits swayed beneath her as she breathed, erect nipples pointing down and slightly outwards. But for the white tube top around her waist she was naked. I stared in wonder at the perfect bulge of her vulva and, with my index finger, traced the double-U of its perimeter and slit. Her labia were dark, almost purple, and protruded in swollen whorls and ripples. Her buttocks were taut and rounded, and the gap between her naked thighs was even more pronounced than I imagined it could be. I touched her tenderly, savouring the look and feel of her smooth, young skin, then opened her up and pressed the tip of my tongue to the succulent pink flesh within. Impatiently, she pushed her arse into my face then sighed and shuddered with every lingual thrust as I ate her out from behind. She was incredibly aroused and I swallowed mouthfuls of her clear, musky fluid. My right hand quickly freed my rigid cock from my pants and I entered her there on the stairs, sliding into her slippery, tight cunt with ease. God, she was hot. She escaped again, leaving me breathless and glistening and we clambered, laughing, to the top. There, she turned and pulled me willingly to the floor, tore off my trousers and pants and instantly sank my slippery cock between her soft lips. As she noisily sucked me, she fondled my balls then suddenly slid a wetted finger up my arse. I had to pull away.
‘Oh fuck! I nearly came then! Where did you learn that?’ 
She merely raised her eyebrows and shrugged.

*****









No comments:

Post a Comment