Friday 10 March 2017

Enough Naughty Nibbles to satisfy anyone's sexual appetite!

It's been a busy week! Proof-reading, cover designing, uploading and administrating. I love it though, can think of nothing else I'd rather do. And that surprises me probably as much as it surprises you. It's quite a revelation: I'd rather write about sex than actually do it. Am I getting old? Is my libido prematurely waning? I touch myself to check. Let my mind wander... and... no, libido definitely intact. Sorry.  Can you give me a few minutes?

The above may enlighten you to how much I love this process, this whole creative process. It's better than fucking. What more can I say? Literature has laid me four times this week. Stripped me bare, opened me up and used me four fucking times. And I loved every minute of it. And our progeny, the fruits of his labours, the children of my labouring, are out there, already making their way in the world as we speak. It's wondrous. Amazing.


In less prosaic terms, I have taken four short stories from my 'Coffee with Cock' compilation, reworked and repackaged them, then wrapped them individually and placed them on Amazon, my favourite shop window. And, I am pleased to announce, they have been rather well received. Please take a look. Maybe even take a peek inside. And let me know. Let me know what you think. After all, I do it all for you.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Alexandra xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment