Thursday 20 November 2014

Caroline's secret: an erotic short story in 4 parts. Part 2


Alice and I were an odd couple. Though born within days of each other and under the same star sign, we were as different as sharks and sheep. She was brash, loud, petulant, and rude, whereas I was not. She was curvy, confident, soft, and sensuous. Again, I was not. She was experienced, an experimenter, a smoker and a drinker. And I was none of the above. She was wanton, womanly, wise, and wonderful. Aggressive. Fearless. Thoughtless. Shameless. I was...

I was wooden, hesitant, frightened. Skinny, spotty, sweaty. Awkward, boring, invisible. Amongst the people I wanted to impress the most, the few strengths I had were not seen as strengths at all. I was clever, diligent, bookish. Caring, thoughtful, sensitive. Forgiving and forgetting, and for my sake, mainly. 

And yes, I was jealous. Jealous of my best friend. What I wouldn't have given to be Alice 'Tits' Taylor. The girl every girl feared and admired. The girl every boy wanted to fuck.

Several of the boys - and several men besides - actually had.

Her dad would have killed them all if he'd known. He was a drunk. And violent with it. He'd been a soldier, but war had somehow fucked his head and, on coming home, he had been unemployable. Soon after his traumatic return, Alice's mum died. Cancer called and carried her away within three months. The funeral was in the same week that my lovable-but-layabout dad finally left home. Though Alice's loss was unimaginably greater than mine, it was she who consoled me. We were six. I have loved her ever since.

When our exams were done, we went camping, Alice and I. Perhaps not camping so much as we set up a tent under a tree in the park. It was, of course, Alice's idea. She said it would be a laugh. While she got drunk and filled the tent with smoke, I received her sermon, her salacious sexual sermon, some of which turned my stomach with disgust; the rest of which turned my pussy inside out with longing.

A gentle breeze swept across the sleeping moor and brushed between the flower-laden stalks. Within one nodding petalled head, the two tiny creatures huddled together. Gently swaying stamens scattered golden dust that slowly settled on the sleepy companions, intoxicating, mesmerising, and sweetening their dreams.

A wary eye eased open. A pointy ear strained to hear. Its owner held her breath while holding her sleeping friend close to her body. Beyond their velvet enclave the night was silent. Within their hushed hidy-hole, there was likewise no sound, save her friend's deep and even breathing, and her own thudding heart. Fingertips tested her own skin, sampled the familiar flesh that pressed against them, rehearsing the journey they would soon be making. Through deep valleys, over soaring peaks, across undulating plains, to where Eden awaited, her mythical downy meadow cleaved by a forbidden river of the sweetest honey.

Read the conclusion of this torrid tale plus eleven further stories in ' The Big Bag of Sexy Allsorts', a tooth-rotting collection of concise erotica, available now exclusively on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment