Tuesday 10 June 2014

Not a plug - more of a potter's wheel intermission. #spshow

No blog as such today. Though my mind is overflowing with a thousand things to write about - from Rooney's chances of being in Saturday's England starting line-up, to how high can your heels be before you look like a total tart, I simply do not have the strength nor time to explore them today.

Instead, like a 21st century 'potter's wheel', I'll give you something nice to look at till I can summon the energy to load another blogger's reel. I've written, edited, and produced cover art and illustrations for, seven books of erotica; five of short stories, one sexy novella, plus a book of naughty poetry. You don't have to buy them, I simply want you to look at them. 


There. Mmmm! Aren't they lovely? Like me, they look fabulous on the outside, but you should see their insides! Can't believe I just typed that...

See you soon with something spicy! X


No comments:

Post a Comment