Friday 1 December 2017

'Xia and the Screenwriter': YOU set the price!

Just a quickie. I always love a quickie - as long as it's consensual, of course.

My Naughty Nibble, 'Xia and the screenwriter', is currently on sale st Smashwords. Nothing spectacular there, I here you say. Ah, but here's the rub: YOU set the price, pay whatever YOU feel is reasonable, be it zero pennies to a thousand pounds. How fair can I be? 

I can see where this is going, as probably can your dear self, but - as one Debyshire dweller recently declared to me - I live in hope.

The book is here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/732989

Hope is here:

Do not confuse the two. Hope will most probably freeze your nuts off on this very cold of December days, whereas my book will warm your heart (and hopefully a few other parts of you).

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Alexandra



No comments:

Post a Comment