Saturday 11 November 2017

Morpheus in the underground: new Naughty Nibble free today on Amazon!

Hi!
I've been too busy, reading, rereading, editing and finally publishing to post anything here for a while. Apologies again xxx It's been a while in the coming as real life has called, stomped over my doormat and ensconced itself on my sofa, demanding cups of tea and deep meaningful conversation for which I simply do not have the time. So yesterday, while it was sleeping, I quickly engaged my computer and, after logging into KDP, I posted a new Naughty Nibble, the twelfth in the series and one of my favourites. It is taken from the sexy compendium 'Sensual Ghosts' and, while not a ghost story, it contains dark paranormal themes that more than justify its inclusion in that seminal tome. Seminal because it was my first foray into publishing and not because of the gallons of semen and other, more feminine bodily fluids, its readers have undoubtedly produced. I have, I blushingly admit, contributed several pints myself, all deliciously delectable and luxuriously lubricious as I, and several of my closest admirers, can surely attest.

So, before the clock strikes midnight in California, head over to Amazon and download a free copy of 'Morpheus in the underground'. The title alone should surely entice you, never mind the titty-lating sexy young Russian (a not so distant relative) featured on the cover. The book is here:


Take care and have a delightfully debauched weekend,
Lots of love,
Alexandra xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment