Friday 28 April 2017

Another new Naughty Nibble! 'A little death'

A little death never did anyone any harm. Not in my experience, at least (though Goldie Hawn's husband in that classic comedy 'Private Benjamin' might disagree). And though it sounds like the title of the next James Bond film, it is actually the title of the latest addition to my Naughty Nibbles series, the eleventh in that series, believe it or not! It's a ghostly - though not ghoulish - tale of love and loss and the hereafter featuring a spirit's rather selfish intrusion into his beloved's new relationship. It's available from here:


And also from here!


So no excuses then. I'm not having the old, 'I don't like Amazon, that bunch of multi-national neo-Nazis', I'm just not having it. Get it from Smashwords, those most pleasant author-and reader-and-planet-friendly purveyors of everything literal. 

Take care till next time,
Alexandra xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment