Sunday 5 February 2017

Noveltrove Erotica! A new site to read erotica, mine included!

Hi!
Two posts in a week? What is this? Life is cyclic, as well you know. Normal service will soon be resumed.
Anyway, while I'm here, I'd like to tell you about Noveltrove Erotica, a new erotic story site I have, er, just, er, come across. As I said, it's called Noveltrove Erotica. And it's here:

I'm going to post some stories from my published books, get them out and shake them about, much in the manner of a large pair of tits (mine are far too pert to do this) or an erect male member and accompanying scrotal sac (if you're male and suitably endowed, I'll let you do that for me). So get over there and check them out. I'll be adding more on a regular basis, so get your box of tissues ready.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Alexandra xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment