Sunday 20 December 2015

#free #erotica A naughty novella: Literal Fantasies

Phew.

Xmas shopping done. A bit of wrapping and it's as good as over. I don't like Christmas, to be honest. Haven't done do for many years. The excess. The gluttony. The selfishness. The disappointment. It's madness. Bloody madness. But you point it out and everyone yells, 'Scrooge!' Go on! Yell it! I can't hear you. Louder! Wow, I heard that. You really mean it, don't you?

Anyway. 

As an antidote to the saddest of celebrations, I am giving away a book. Unusually for me, It's not a collection of shorts, but rather a sleek and rather naughty little novella. Its genesis was also unusual. I received an email from an admirer (why are you laughing? I have admirers! I do!), a simple thank you, to which I replied. More emails followed. The gist of the emails - and the emails themselves, virtually word for word - provide the book with its prologue. What happens next is pure -  impure? -  fiction, but the seeds were very real. If that brings to mind 'Jack and the Beanstalk' then stop there. Though my book has 'fantasy' in the title, it has little in common with that pantomime favourite. Like 'Jack', the book is a journey, an education, a catharsis, but there are no giants, castles, golden eggs and similar fairy tale stuff. The people are very real. Sometimes too real. If that's possible. And it is.

Go on, grab a copy and have a Christmas wank on me. So to speak.

Literal fantasies on Amazon

Have a wonderful Christmas, a very happy New Year, and take very good care of yourself. Till next time,
Lots of love,
Alexandra xxx


1 comment:

  1. Your Personal Site
    https://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com/?a=ninjasckae I'll be your sponser as NinjaScKae

    ReplyDelete