Monday 10 August 2015

Two-player foreplay

Hi.

Yes, I know. It's been months this time! What can I say? Nothing. There are no excuses. I just haven't felt like it. So there.

Today, I read through some old stuff, changed a few words, tidied up the punctuation (how I used to love the ellipsis. I mean really love it...) and thought I'd share one of the shorter ones with you. There's no story as such, simply a graphic (sometimes painfully so) description of an extremely intimate act.

But then, on the other hand, it's all story in a way: everything we do in the present has a history, a springboard for its leap into existence. Today, this is where you do the work, where you become the writer. Project this sweet present back far enough and you may find a bitter past. Or maybe not. The prologue and preceding twenty-seven chapters are all yours. I merely provide chapter twenty-eight. Now write the rest and give me - or, if you prefer, merely act out - the epilogue. Have lots of fun getting there. And tell me how it went. I mean it. Tell me. Be as graphic as you like. As you can probably tell, I looooove graphic.

Love till next time,
Alexandra xxx



Two-player foreplay

I close my eyes and I'm there, standing naked before you. I was hard in the car as I drove here alone, hard before we got to the room, and it's painful now - I'm dying for you to touch me, dying to be inside you. Yet we stand still, looking at each other's ready vulnerability, taking in the reality and savouring the thought that we will soon be making love.

My eyes fall closed again and I smile at the knowledge of what is surely to follow. You, meanwhile, sink to your knees, and I instantly feel your hot mouth around my cock, your hands on my balls.
'Oh, God... oh God...'
You squeeze my buttocks and pull me into your throat, looking up into my eyes as you do so. The sheer unexpected bliss of the moment causes cum to well up and I feel the orgasm immediately begin to blossom. I let it move upward with each pulsing cycle, from stage to stage, closer and closer to the point of no return with every tight-lipped, teeth-grazing thrust into you. One more and I'll be there. One more... Impossibly, I pull away at the last moment and tighten my muscles - hold on, hold on - stopping the flow of semen while not stopping the wash of orgasmic sensations that reverberate through me. That was good, but I know the next will be more intense; then the next and the next. Patience my love.

I bend and kiss you now, take you in my arms and we lay back on the soft rug that hugs this part of the wooden floor. My fingers move from your hair to your neck and shoulders, then circle your nipples in turn, making them erect. Curious, playful digits then leave the soft orbs and explore your belly; circling, dancing. I have tasted you before (the memory of our one previous time together, of tearing off your jeans and panties, seeing your beautifully shaved cunt, then opening your legs and kissing you there, always makes me hard in seconds) and I need to do it again. My middle finger traces a line down the centre of your body with one inevitable destination; the journey is slow, delicate, unbearable. We continue to kiss. I feel you gasp as I move lower. Your breathing tells me I am near. The heat speaks too. You are totally shaven; I draw patterns on the soft flesh of your lower belly and I know I will soon find the cleft slippery wetness I seek. Moving in millimetres, I probe, then make light circular movements on the tip of your clitoris.

Read the conclusion of this torrid tale plus - extremely generously, I feel - nine further stories in 'Measuring up', my latest collection of concise erotica, available now exclusively on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment