Friday 10 October 2014

When first I saw you - an erotic poem

Hi
Here's a quickie about just that. A quickie. We all suffer temptation. Well, no, that's not true. I actually enjoy temptation. I love being pulled off the narrow path and into the deep dark forest. So. Here's the tale of one such deliciously circuitous episode, set within the verbally soaring and liberated yet iambically pentametered and grounded format of a 3 stanza 24 line poem. It will take you less time to read than his words and actions did to make me... come to think of it, much less :) I hope you enjoy the reading as much as I enjoyed the kneading.
Alexandra :) xxx

When first I saw you

When first I saw you, saw you raw but saw
you not, I gaped in awe; the flawless flesh
a blurry fist failed to eclipse. Enlisting
spit an index finger painted purple
prose upon its bloody nose and glistening
oozing juices snoozing sluices in my
loins awoke, provoking evocations,
shock incursions of my hungry meat.
*
And now I see you, see you whole and hold
the organ in my palm, inverted tree and
dangling camphor nuts; I bow in reverence,
suck the oozing juice; the noose about my
nodding neck is loosened; fashion passion
lacerates, bares blinking tits and winking 
weeping eye. Round peg: round hole, our goal
approaches train-like; ride it to the line's end.
*
Slick, I clicked at random; tandem fates
collided on our grainy jerky jerking
night-shift; private-public demonstration
of your gorgeous cock stock-stilled my
finger-clicks; I gaped in awe at flawless
flesh, the peg, the pole, a perfect fit;
the hole, my whole now clasped around its wrinkling
discharged state. Thank god for fate, thank god!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment