Wednesday 13 August 2014

Holiday vacuum - postcards from abroad.

Hi
Do you, like me, still send postcards from abroad? I actually send them to myself, as a kind of pictorial third-person travelogue, and love to get home and wait for them to arrive, one by one, conjuring daily the images, sounds, smells - and other worthy sensations - from my latest sensual sojourn. It's a good way to ensure that, as the golden tan fades, the golden memories do not.

I'm still holidaying, still filling the posting vacuum with reprises of some of my earliest blogposts, namely the ones in which I serialised chapter one of my burgeoning sexy sci-fi novel, 'Inversion 1'. Go on! Take a look! Scroll down to April 2014 - over there on the right - and give them a click. You may even get hooked.

The pool is calling, and thereafter the beach, the restaurant, and, much later, that waiter in the corner cafe who smiles daily and gives me the eye. Yes, tonight it's your turn, mister!

See you tomorrow - but not too early! ;) I may even fill you in with some titillating late-night details.

Alexandra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment